Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Port Marlborough Pavilion. Pleaseclick here to complete our online member’s registration form.
The Port Marlborough Pavilion (Endeavour Park Pavilion Society) is a Not for Profit organisation with all profits earned going back into the community, being its Members.
Becoming a member does attract an Annual Subscription, but like all other memberships, if you utilise your Member facilities and on a regular basis the benefits received return your fees, and then some.
The Port Marlborough Pavilion Membership card entitles you to get discounts at the Pavilion bar and tuck shop, as well as reduced rates to use our Pavilion Facility. Local businesses have kindly provided discounts that can be used time and time again by presenting your membership card at participating stores. These stores will be listed in your membership pack along with their offer.
As the Port Marlborough Pavilion continues to grow, hopefully benefits for our members will too. We will continue to do our best to offer discounts as our members support continues.
Annual Cost:$20.00 per person
1. Card to identify membership
2. 10% off food and beverages
3. Ability to contribute to Sports Club of your choice with bar purchases
4. 10% off hire rates of the pavilion
5. Printing and Photocopying services
6. Invitation and member discount to pavilion events
7. Attend membership specific board meetings and have AGM votings rights
8. Local Business discounts
Club/Community Group Membership
Please enquire for club/community membership levels which include the individual benefits plus much more.